By using the www.prince2tool.com
web site ("Service"), which is a service of CorePM Ltd ("CorePM"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Condtions").CorePM Ltd reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new updates or features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such updates shall constitute your consent to such changes. CorePM Ltd cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. CorePM Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (including content and activity by users who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Accounts must be registered by humans and not by automated processes.
- You understand that CorePM Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, videos, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that some of the content used may be transferred unencrypted and over multiple networks.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You expressly understand and agree that CorePM Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
- All content, including but not limited to trademarks identifying us, graphics, images and text are solely our property or others. All content on this site is protected by national and international copyright laws and treaties. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting a license or right to use any trademark displayed on this site, without the written permission of the trademark owner.
- Other than browsing and using the Site for its intended purpose, you may not in any way duplicate, distribute, modify, remove, delete, add to, publish, transmit, or in any way exploit any of the content of this site, in part or in whole, except when expressly authorised in writing by us.
- We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law, in equity or under international copyright laws for violations of these terms, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the site.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2011-2012 CorePM Ltd. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from CorePM Ltd.
- All client data is owned by the client. If you require data to be extracted at the end of a contract, then this can arranged upon request. Extracted client data will be provided in a zip file.
Payment and Refunds Terms
- A valid credit or debit card account is required for paid accounts. Alternatively, other payment methods are acceptable for paid accounts including payment by direct debit or regular direct bank transfers. You are not required to provide a credit card number for your free account.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis. By taking out a subscription you understand you will be billed every month until you cancel the subscription
- All fees charged in the UK are exclusive of UK Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to the monthly subscription price at the rate applicable when payment is made.
- You are responsible for payment of any other taxes, levies, or duties which are applied or collected by your local authorities.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by contacting us using the link in the Contact page of the marketing website or via your Account Management area.
- Although CorePM Ltd may contact you to ask why you want your account cancelled, your user data may be deleted without any such confirmation. After that time it will not be possible for CorePM Ltd to restore any such user data. If you wish to have your data secured and exported before account cancellation, then contact us for a quotation.
- CorePM Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account, for any reason, at any time.
- CorePM Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that CorePM uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, CorePM, or any other CorePM service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CorePM.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CorePM customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- CorePM does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CorePM shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CorePM has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of CorePM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and CorePM and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and CorePM (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at email@example.com
Any questions relating to the Terms of Service can be sent to CorePM Ltd by using the contact area on the marketing site or by emailing us using firstname.lastname@example.org
Violation of any of the terms above will result in the termination of your Account. You can review the most up to date version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting this URL.